Is Georgia the new ultimate bachelor and bachelorette party destination for GCC residents?
So you are planning to get married? Congratulations! Now it’s time to look for your bachelor and bachelorette party destination. There are so many places for stag do and hen do fun but Georgia is definitely the hottest one for GCC residents. It’s close, it’s cheap and it’s super fun! Not sure what to do? Let us help you!
WHAT MAKES GEORGIA COUNTRY THE BEST DESTINATION FOR YOUR BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE PARTY?
Georgia is a combination of gorgeous locations which makes this country a perfect destination for a celebration getaway. It has something to offer for everyone. Want to know the best locations? Jump right in!
Pro-tip: You can mix and match the activities to make sure you have the best and unique bachelor or hen weekend.
1. The best places in Georgia for the adrenaline rush bachelor and hen party
Does your groom squad have the bravest men? Is your bride tribe made of the fearless women? This is the perfect choice for you!
Georgia is full of unique places and activities to have the craziest bachelor and hen party! You can smash the old cars, you can go rafting or shooting, and you can even drive an old Soviet tank.
Finish your party with a pub crawl and you’ve got your stag do sorted.
Our current top 3 places for an extreme bachelor & bachelorette party:
- Kazbegi and Gudauri mountains for paragliding
- Mtkvari and Rioni rivers for rafting
- Ambasadori Hotel in Tbilisi for shooting activities
2. The best locations for the relaxing bachelor and bachelorette party
If you are dreaming about having a quiet and relaxed bachelor or hen party, Georgia has something special for you too. After all, it’s famous for its thermal baths and mountain resorts. The variety of services is just limitless. Sulfur bath, plenty of massage options, and sophisticated SPA sessions will take you to heaven on Earth. Yeah, we know that Dubai is full of fancy SPA salons too but you gotta trust us here – it’s completely different. You can even have a nice and relaxing wine bath. And those magnificent mountain views are just unforgettable.
Our top 3 favorite locations for a chill bachelor & bachelorette party:
- Gulo’s thermal bath, Tbilisi
- Kvareli Lake Resort
- Borjomi Palace Hotel, Borzhomi
3. The best party places for the festive bachelor and bachelorette party
A little party never killed nobody. And a massive bachelor or hen party is never a bad idea either! Georgia is the new Berlin, they say. The party scene is growing big. Famous DJs, modern night clubs, casinos, and even strip clubs are there to make sure you’ll make the most out of your last night of freedom. We suggest to start from the wine tasting as a warm-up and move on when you get in the mood.
Want to make it extra fancy? Go for a party bus! Not only will you be taken from one party to another, but you will also have your own on the way!
Our top 3 favorite places to go for a crazy bachelor & bachelorette party:
- Kakheti vineyards
- Bassiani night club, Tbilisi
- Adjari casino, Tbilisi
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE CHOOSING GEORGIA AS YOUR BACHELOR AND BACHELORETTE PARTY DESTINATION
- Georgia is a very safe country. According to numerous tourists reports, they didn’t feel endangered even walking the streets at night. In fact, the International Crime Index rated Georgia as the fourth safest country in the world in 2020! However, it’s always a good idea to watch your belongings.
- People are super friendly. Locals will walk an extra mile just to help you even if they don’t speak English. Georgians are one of the most hospitable nations in the world.
- Prices are really attractive. You’ll be surprised how cheap everything is especially if you are coming from the UAE. With beers less than 5 AED and hotel rooms for 100 AED in downtown your whole trip won’t affect your bank account that much!
So, now that you’re convinced that Georgia is the best place to have your bachelor and hen party, we say don’t wait much, start planning your trip.
What activity would you love the most? Check them all at easybachelorgeorgia.com