Now Omani Citizens/Residents can Marry in Georgia
Getting married in Dubai is not an easy task. Not only do you need to follow a long list of requirements but now after COVID-19, the situation has become even more difficult. But now you can get married in Georgia if you’re a resident or citizen of Oman. That’s because the government of Georgia has opened its borders for Oman. So, get ready and plan your trip because now Omani Citizens/Residents can Marry in Georgia. But read this article before because it contains everything you need to know about this newly resumed travel.
Requirements for Vaccinated Omani Resident or Citizens
If you’re an Oman citizen, and you’ve been vaccinated against COVID-19 by taking full dosage, you can now enter Georgia. However, the following requirements must be complied with:
- You will need to submit the complete course of your vaccine COVID-19 with your vaccination certificate issued from a credible and recognized supplier
- No PCR tests are required
- No pre-registration is required
- You may have to follow any additional restrictions if you have visited India in the past 14 days.
Requirements for Non-Vaccinated Omani Resident or Citizens
You may continue to go to Georgia Oman, even if you have not yet been vaccinated. In order to achieve this, you must fulfill the following conditions.
- It’s mandatory to book direct flights from Oman to Georgia, including third-country transit flights.
- A COVID-19 PCR test is essential that shows negative findings. In addition, the test must be performed in the final 72 hours of the trip to Georgia.
- You will be required to acquire a PCR test on the third day following your arrival in Georgia and will be liable for the costs.
- A separate form would have to be completed for the last 14 days to present your trip history. In addition, your email, telephone, address, etc., should also be included.
- You will need to stay in quarantine for fourteen days if you have been to India for the past 14 days after you arrive in Georgia.
- The PCR test certificate is not valid for children under the age of 10 years.
- The test of the PCR should be in English or Russian
Concluding Omani Citizens/Residents can Marry in Georgia
If you come and live in Oman, you can marry in Georgia right away. The news is shared on the Government of Georgia’s official website. To avoid any undesired events, only the requirements mentioned should be taken into account.
Let us know in the comment section down below if you want to get married in Georgia. We’ll get in touch as soon as possible.