Easy Wedding in Seychelles for Dubai expatriates
Getting married in Dubai is not always easy for expat couples to secure documents for both parties. This happens mostly if the bride and groom have different nationalities and religions. Well, there’s an easy route out of this. The easy route is to get married in the Seychelles.
Read on, let me show you how easy wedding in Seychelles is possible as an expat in Dubai.
Easy wedding in Seychelles: A guide for Dubai expatriates:
Being an expatriate in Dubai, Seychelles is one of the easiest places to get married because of the following benefits;
- The wedding license from Seychelles is internationally recognized,
- Wedding in Seychelles can be completed with minimum documents,
- Seychelles is breathtakingly picturesque which makes it the wedding destination you have been dreaming of. These and many more are the benefits you will get when you have your wedding in Seychelles as Dubai expatriates.
- Seychelles is a visa-free country but a visitor’s permit may be obtained upon arrival at the Seychelles International Airport.
The required documents for visitors permit in Seychelles
• Your Passports, valid at least 6 months after the estimated departure date,
- A valid return or onward flight tickets for the duration of the visit,
- Confirmed accommodation, e.g. hotel booking, hotel vouchers.
- DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR AN EASY WEDDING IN SEYCHELLES.
- To have a civil wedding in Seychelles, couples must possess the following documents;
- A negative COVID19 PCR test carried out within 72 hours before leaving to Seychelles,
- Copies of your birth certificates,
- Copies of your passports,
- If you are married before, a divorce decree is needed,
- In case of death of spouse i.e. if widowed, the death certificate of the dead spouse is also needed,
- A Legal proof of change of name of there is any.
Note that all documents must be in English or French language.
To conclude on easy wedding in Seychelles for Dubai expatriates
As mentioned above, the Seychelles is the best location for your wedding as Dubai expatriates. All you need to do is contact us and we will assist you with everything you need. We will also help with all your paperwork and documentation. This includes getting you your marriage license. It will only take a few days.
Do you have anyone in Dubai going through similar situation? Feel free to share this information with them.