Easy wedding Online vs Dubai- What must couples opt for?
Dubai is a wedding destination that has captured the interest of many people. This could be because of its eye-catching environment. However, with the onset of the pandemic that has hit many parts of the world, couples now desire to have weddings of manageable sizes.
Online wedding is fast becoming an option that people with varying limitations opt for. As this article progresses, couples will learn the expectations for a wedding in Dubai and Online. They might then see how an Online wedding fits their circumstances.
An overview of Dubai and Online wedding solutions
Dubai is an emirate in the Persian Gulf that thrives by Islamic laws. So, weddings in this territory are done in accordance with Sharia law. Among the necessary conditions that must be fulfilled are:
- A pre-marriage clinical examination
- The physical presence of the couple.
- The couple should be up to age 18.
- At least one of the parties should be residents of the emirate.
- Translation of documents to Arabic.
In contrast to a Dubai marriage, an Online wedding does not require the physical presence of the couple. A smart device like a computer or tablet can be used to host and participate in a web marriage. Here are some features of an Online wedding:
- It can be done from the comfort of one’s home.
- It saves time because the process is fast.
- Hard copies can be scanned and uploaded in PDF formats.
- Couples can choose to have their documents delivered to their homes.
- Family and friends can witness the wedding from any part of the world.
A couple who chooses an online wedding still has to meet the requirements for a physical wedding. The difference is that they will save a lot of time and money that would have been expended on a physical wedding.
Final reminders for couples who contemplate an easy online or Dubai marriage
Dubai welcomes people from all backgrounds but its civil wedding conditions are ideal for Muslims. Foreign expat couples who do not want to follow lengthy marriage routes can opt for the Online wedding procedure.
This court officiates an Online marriage quite quickly so couples can save a lot of time. In addition to all of this, couples can avoid long travels to the courts as the process can be completed from anywhere.
Are you a foreign expat who seeks easy and fast wedding solutions Book a consultation with our team of wedding experts who will guide you on the best steps to take.