What Is This Catholic Course to Get Married in Dubai?
Marriage lays the foundation of a family and a family makes up a society. It’s therefore important for all marriages to be stable and strong. If you’re catholic want to marry while living in Dubai, you are in the right place. This article will discuss the most important things that you want to know about the catholic course to get married in Dubai. Keep on reading to find out to make your wedding process easier.
Catholic Course for Wedding in Dubai!
The catholic church insists all the couple living in Dubai to attend the marriage preparation course. The couple must adhere to this course before they intend the date of entering into their sacrament of matrimony. It’s not only the requirements from the Church, but it also helps the couple marrying to understand and have a realistic look at how they can make their sacramental marriage stable and strong.
- Taking part in the catholic course to marry is actually the prerequisite to receiving the sacrament of matrimony. This course might completes in two months before the sacramental marriage most preferably.
- The marriage preparation course is a two-day program that takes place at the catholic church Dubai. It mostly takes place on the third Thursday and Friday each month. The time at which the couple is required to report is Thursday 6:00 am to 10:00 am. On the other hand, on Friday you will be required to report from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Moreover, the couple is informed about their venue at the time of the registration.
- The couples must attend the course for both of the days as it’s compulsory. Additionally, the couple who won’t be able to attend the sessions will need to register themselves for the next course.
- The catholic church only issues the certificates after the completion of the course. In order to make sure of the correctness of the names on the certificates, we recommend you to cross-check them on the registration lists especially at the parish office while submitting the baptism certificate.
Registration is Necessary
- Another important thing to keep in mind is that only the registered couples will be permitted in the hall.
- The couple will also have to enroll for the registration at least three weeks in advance. The catholic serve the couples on the basis of first come first serve and the number of participants for a current course session is limited.
- The course programs inform the couples who want to get married about the most important things about marriage. You’ll need to have an original baptism certificate in order to register for the course.
- There fee for each participant is very nominal and the couple will have to pay for that at the time of registration. (AED 75-100)
It’s the most important information about Catholic Course to Get Married in Dubai.
Concluding Pre Marriage Course Requirements in Dubai
If you want to marry while living in Dubai, you’ll need to attend the marriage preparation course if possible. Not only will it help you with your wedding process, but it will also allow you to maintain your after marriage life with better stability.
If you know someone who wants to marry in Dubai catholic church then help them by sharing this guide with them.