How to get married affordable in Dubai
Dubai is not only known for its numerous iconic sights, opulent shopping choices, and luxurious hotels, but it is also strategically placed between Europe, Africa, and Asia, making it easily accessible just about anywhere in the world and providing pleasant weather from October to May which explains why the number of weddings held in Dubai has steadily increased.
This article discuss how to get married affordably in Dubai but alternatively we have also complied what is the actual price of getting married in Dubai which is a tad bit more detailed with the costing.
HOW MUCH DOES AN AVERAGE WEDDING COST IN DUBAI
Lets get a few things into perspective; Dubai is not the cheapest foreign wedding destination: typical weddings cost between 80,000 and 120,000 USD, with a reasonable budget of between 400 and 500 USD each guest.
Because destination weddings in Europe and the United States are often small events attended by no more than 50-200 guests, the average Emirati wedding costs 82,000 USD, but a western wedding costs only around 20,000 USD.
Weddings in India or the United Arab Emirates, on the other hand, are frequently attended by hundreds, if not thousands, of people. Aside from the number of guests, your expenses will fluctuate with the seasons and be influenced by a variety of other factors.
And this is excluding all the other expenditures such as the bridal gown, makeup artist, entertainment acts and so on.
PRO TIPS TO GET MARRIED AFFORDABLY
- Plan a wedding on a weekday instead of a weekend because venues charge a fee for weddings held on weekends.
- Get married during off peak season; for better pricing.
- Alternatively you would get all the wedding arrangements and entertainment acts during off peak times relatively much cheaper.
- Don’t be hesitant to ask for a discount whenever necessary; put your negotiation skills to good use.
- Keep your guest list limited
- Source your wedding decoration items than rent it because every venue charges a mark up price for it.
- And finally, hire a smart and affordable wedding planning agency. Its then their duty to ensure they give you the wedding of your dreams within the said budget
OTHERS OPTIONS OF MARRIED ECONOMICALLY IN DUBAI
Every couple has a distinct focus when it comes to marriage. While some people prefer a huge, luxurious wedding, others prefer to get married on a budget and save the money for their honeymoon or a property.
The world has turned upside down in 2020, and the ripple effects are still visible in 2021, with the potential to continue into 2022 if we are not careful. However, this hasn’t deterred many couples from marrying online and hosting a zoom celebration.
Others have chosen a very small reception wedding with less than 50 guests in order to adhere to UAE government rules.
If you are getting married and are looking for an affordable wedding in Dubai; do let us know if we can be of any help.